From Name:
From Email:
To Name:
To Email:

Optional Message:


Pharmacist apologizes after accidental methadone prescription nearly kills boy

from WPIX-TV via Chicago Tribune

Oct. 2, 2012: The family of a 7-year-old is suing, after he almost died when a drug mix-up by his pharmacy left him accidentally overdosed on the wrong medication. The pharmacist's mea culpa may not be nearly enough to avoid legal action and the threat of losing his license. "He wasn't breathing. He was just blue," Christina Torres said about her son after giving him what she thought was Ritalin. The reason for his grave state was that she had given her son another drug entirely, one meant to treat hard-core drug abusers — methadone. more


Powered by MultiBriefs
7701 Las Colinas Blvd., Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063