From Name:
From Email:
To Name:
To Email:

Optional Message:

Last chance to sign up for certification in 2014:
Saturday, Nov. 15

from ACMA

Saturday, Nov. 15, 2014, is your last chance to sign up for certification in 2014 — applications and payment must be received by the ACMA National Office by this date.

The Health Care Standard
According to the 2013 National Hospital Case Management Survey, nearly half (47 percent) of case management departments prefer the ACM certification — the preferences of the remaining 53 percent of departments are divided among 4 certifications, with the ACM leading the next most preferred certification by more than 20 percent.

What are you waiting for?
If you are not yet ACM certified, apply now at and put the ACM credential after your name. more

Powered by MultiBriefs
7701 Las Colinas Blvd., Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063