From Name:
From Email:
To Name:
To Email:

Optional Message:


Annual winter survey: Yellowstone elk population going up

from Tech Times

Yellowstone elk numbers are up, according to the 2015 winter count done by the Northern Yellowstone Cooperative Wildlife Working Group. The survey, carried out Jan. 20, was conducted by staff from the National Park Service and the Montana Department of Fish, Wildlife & Parks. With the help of three airplanes, the staff was able to count 4,844 elk, 77 percent of which were north of the Yellowstone National Park, while the remaining 23 percent were inside the park. more


Powered by MultiBriefs
7701 Las Colinas Blvd., Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063