From Name:
From Email:
To Name:
To Email:

Optional Message:


Finally, an antifreeze your kids can drink!

from The Washington Post

Sweet, delicious, non-deadly antifreeze is just around the corner. And that's a good thing. The antifreeze that keeps our cars running through winter is made of the incredibly toxic ethylene glycol, an odorless liquid with a sweet taste that tempts children and animals, then causes symptoms that start off like alcohol intoxication and end with kidney failure. Around 90,000 pets and wild animals are poisoned by antifreeze every year, according to the Humane Society, and the American Association of Poison Control Centers reported 6,000 human poisonings in 2012. more


Powered by MultiBriefs
7701 Las Colinas Blvd., Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063