From Name:
From Email:
To Name:
To Email:

Optional Message:

Towing a bus into Canada from the U.S. may require an E-manifest

from OMCA

We are advised by Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) that when a bus enters Canada from the U.S. on a tow truck, the bus is deemed "commercial goods" and the commercial carrier (the tow truck operator) must apply through CBSA or a customs broker for an E-manifest. While this requirement has been in effect since June of last year, as of Jan. 11 of this year CBSA officers are now enforcing it and can impose monetary penalties.
E-Manifests can be applied for through CBSA's website. more

Powered by MultiBriefs
7701 Las Colinas Blvd., Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063