From Name:
From Email:
To Name:
To Email:

Optional Message:


Manufacturing in the US gains more than forecast in June

from Bloomberg

Manufacturing in the U.S. in June posted the strongest advance since January, helped by automobile production and a sign domestic demand is improving. The 0.4 percent gain at factories, which make up 75 percent of total industrial production, followed a 0.3 percent decline in May, a Federal Reserve report showed. The median forecast in a Bloomberg survey of 25 economists called for a 0.3 percent rise. Total industrial production, which also includes mines and utilities, jumped 0.6 percent, also exceeding the median forecast and the biggest gain in almost a year. more


Powered by MultiBriefs
7701 Las Colinas Blvd., Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063