From Name:
From Email:
To Name:
To Email:

Optional Message:

Ask the registrar

from APGO

Question: I am currently unemployed and don't have the means to pay for my annual dues. What are my options to ensure I continue to be a member in good standing with APGO?

Answer: APGO extends every possible help to its members. When you receive notifications for membership renewal in the Fall and you know that you will have difficulty paying for your membership dues, you have the following options:
  • Request for annual dues relief before your current membership expires. Dues relief allows you to pay only 25 per cent of the membership fee to keep your membership in good standing. The remaining balance shall be remitted to the Association upon the member's return to active professional practice in the same membership year.

Powered by MultiBriefs
7701 Las Colinas Blvd., Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063