From Name:
From Email:
To Name:
To Email:

Optional Message:


South Huron to begin 'cost recovery' for sewage treatment plant

from SouthWesternOntario.ca

In a motion at its recent meeting, South Huron council moved forward with cost recovery plans for the Grand Bend Sewage Treatment Facility and Pumping Station 2 projects. The municipality will begin with 80 per cent of the cost recovery from so-called "benefitting property owners" of the project, while the remaining 20 per cent of the cost recovery will be deferred to future development and recovered from all South Huron sewer system users through user fees. more


Powered by MultiBriefs
7701 Las Colinas Blvd., Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063