From Name:
From Email:
To Name:
To Email:

Optional Message:


How Can Designers Make Changes in an Alternative-Fact Era?

from Interiors + Sources

Design has the power to change lives and transform the shape of the world. That is not hyperbole or an exaggeration of design’s abilities. The Environmental Protection Agency stated as of July 28, 2017, Americans spend 93 percent of their time indoors and in cars. Except for the instances in which one may take a vacation into nature, the other 7 percent of people’s lives spent out of doors means that the built environment still surrounds them: urban design, signage, architecture, etc. more


Powered by MultiBriefs
7701 Las Colinas Blvd., Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063