From Name:
From Email:
To Name:
To Email:

Optional Message:


2018 Hurricane season predictions coming in hot

from Growing Produce

Are the tropics stirring again to dole out more disaster this hurricane season? Early predictions from NOAA forecasters are pointing to a high probability of another active campaign in the Atlantic Basin. According to the government agency’s just-released 2018 Atlantic Hurricane Season Outlook, predictions include a 35 percent chance of an above-normal season, a 40 percent chance of a near-normal season, and a 25 percent chance of a below-normal season, which officially runs from June 1 to Nov. 30. more


Powered by MultiBriefs
7701 Las Colinas Blvd., Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063