From Name:
From Email:
To Name:
To Email:

Optional Message:

Veterans Owed Refunds for Overpayments Related to Disability Payments Should File Amended Returns

from CPA Practice Advisor

The Internal Revenue Service is advising certain veterans who received disability severance payments after Jan. 17, 1991, and included that payment as income that they should file Form 1040X to claim a credit or refund of the overpayment attributable to the disability severance payment. more

Powered by MultiBriefs
7701 Las Colinas Blvd., Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063