This message was sent to ##Email##
|MDNA to Exhibit at FABTECH 2017
Come visit MDNA at FABTECH 2017 on November 6-9, 2017 | McCormick Place | Chicago, IL | Booth C40709
Volunteers needed to help work the MDNA booth at FABTECH 2017. If you would like to volunteer to help Jim Bowman at the MDNA booth for a couple of hours please contact him directly at JBowman@locatoronline.com or 703-683-5957.
MDNA has COMPLIMENTARY ADMISSION TICKETS to MDNA members for FABTECH 2017.
If YOU are planning to attend, come visit us at Booth C40709.
MDNA's Weekend With The Pros & B.O.S.S Seminar, October 26-28th in Detroit, Michigan
WWTP registration deadline is fast approaching. We have a great turnout, see the current registration list here. The Registration deadline is this Thursday October 12th. We must have you on the list. We cannot accommodate onsite registrations. Register Here
See the Schedule of Events or watch this page for up to date additions here.
All members are encouraged to attend Chapter meetings and are invited to attend not only local meetings but any Chapter meeting or event of interest when convenient.
The following are upcoming Chapter events. Click on the Chapter meeting for more details:
Chicago Chapter Meeting — Oct. 12th
Canadian Chapter Meeting — Oct. 18th
See Full Events Calendar Below
It's time again to check your industry knowledge!
What's our focus in the 4th Quarter? Machining Centers! What other topics and machines do you want to learn about? With our Specialty Section in the Locator Directory we are always looking for experts to author informative articles to share with their peers and over 100,000 End Users and Manufacturers! Call us and let us know what Machine Categories & Topics you would like to see covered in future editions of the Locator Directory. Even better, let us know what you would like to write about and see your article live on in perpetuity at Locatoronline.com in our Locator Specialty Section.
- Do you know how to inspect Straight Side Double Crank Presses? Click here and learn from the pros.
- Is your Bill of Lading protecting you or hurting you? You may be surprised at the answer. Click here
- You like Blanchard Grinders but do you know how to inspect them properly? Click here to be sure.
- What are the basics of today's Press Brake market? Click here to understand how the market has changed.
- Do you know why you should purchase a Wire EDM? Click here to learn more about the mystique surrounding Electric Discharge Machines.
- Heading out to inspect CNC Boring Mills anytime soon? Click here before you go.
- If you're buying a Bandsaw do you know whether you should buy a Vertical or Horizontal saw? Click here to find out which one is right for you.
- Curious how CNC Turning Centers have evolved over the years? Click here to learn more.
- Do you know the difference between Belt Grinding vs. Traditional Wheel Grinding? Most people don't. Click here and separate yourself from the pack.
- Want some insider tips on buying a Machining Center? Click here and you can buy one like a pro!
- Think you know the difference between a Furnace and an Oven? Click here and you can buy one like a pro!
Simply call Jim Bowman at 703-683-5957 or email JBowman@locatoronline.com. He would be happy to talk to you about upcoming Specialty Areas and the opportunity for you to share your industry expertise with 100,000 prospective buyers.
Check out images from MDNA's Southern Regional Chapter Meeting (9.30.17) hosted by MDNA Member Firm, T.J. Snow Co, Inc. followed by a fun trip on the Incline Railway up to Lookout mountain!
See more here.
Check out a few photos from MDNA's New England Chapter Golf Outing and Meeting (9.21.17) at Lyman Orchards Golf Club.
With Special Guests: Eric Berthel, of Connecticut Senate District 32, Carolyn M. Treiss, MSW, JD Connecticut Department of Labor, Rob Hansen Jr., CEO/Owner at Component Engineers, Inc., Rick Griffin, President/COO at Component Engineers Inc.
See more here.
The Philadelphia Chapter met last week for a warehouse tour at A&A Machinery Moving & Sales followed by an educational workshop and dinner meeting. Here are a few pictures!
See more here.
Mr. Kent Gasaway
KGI Machine Tool, LLC
2006 Evergreen Lane
La Marque, TX 77568
Please visit our Calendar of Events page here!
Amazon is remaking America, retail store to factory floor. It started with that shopping website. Grew by shipping other companies' stuff cheap, from all those upstate warehouses (now hiring, at $12 an hour, for the Christmas rush). Built Amazon Web Services, tying corporate software to everybody's smartphones. Up next: Amazon factories — and maybe a surprising revival of U.S. manufacturing.
General Motors is buying a small company that is developing Laser light sensors for autonomous cars, a move the automaker says will speed deployment of self-driving technology. GM says it bought Strobe Inc., of Pasadena, California, for a small but undisclosed sum.
The skilled labor shortage presents challenges for manufacturers, but also opens the door for industry growth and for the next generation of workers looking for a rewarding career. But how can we inspire the next generation?
U.S. retail giant Wal-Mart has revealed that it will be more readily pursuing a policy of supporting U.S. manufacturing firms by purchasing US manufactured goods. The firm put forward a further $250 billion until 2023 that will be used to support American jobs through the purchase of US manufactured products.
7701 Las Colinas Ridge, Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063