A School Where Gifted Students Thrive!
Stanford Online High School (OHS) is a selective, independent school for gifted and academically talented students in grades 7–12 who come together worldwide in real-time, online seminars with dedicated scholar-instructors passionate about teaching and learning.
Consider joining our global community of intellectually curious students. Here are some of the ways in which gifted students can pursue their academic passions with us:
The school's flexible, college-style schedule meets the needs of students with significant outside activities, or who live abroad or travel frequently. Stanford OHS graduates go on to study at many top-tier institutions, including Stanford, Harvard, Columbia, Amherst, Oberlin, Oxford, Johns Hopkins, Wellesley, CalTech, Yale, and MIT.
- Place in honors, AP and university-level courses by ability, not grade level
- Engage with academically motivated peers from around the globe
- Meet peers through in-person meetups and an exclusive residential summer program at Stanford University
- Receive expert advice and support from academic advisors and counselors
- Take 1 – 5 courses to customize your academic experience
“Stanford OHS is unique. Like a magnet, it attracts gifted children to learn, share experiences, and create innovative ideas.”