2nd Annual Conference on the Renaissance of American Manufacturing
Thursday, Jan. 5 Share
Save the date for March 27 — the 2nd Annual Conference on the Renaissance of American Manufacturing: Jobs, Trade and the Presidential Election. It takes place Tuesday, March 27 at The National Press Club; 529 14th Street, N.W., Washington, D.C. The conference will run from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., with a cocktail reception from 5-7 p.m. Lunch and cocktails will be provided.
The conference is presented by the Committee to Support U.S. Trade Laws; The Economic Strategy Institute; The U.S. Economy/Smart Globalization Initiative at the New America Foundation; The Alliance for American Manufacturing; The United States Business and Industry Council; The Kearney Alliance; King & Spalding; Kelley Drye & Warren, LLP; Wiley Rein LLP; The Law Offices of Stewart and Stewart.
Panel topics include:
• Why We Need Manufacturing in the U.S. — Can We Succeed Without It?
• National Security, China and the Decline in U.S. Manufacturing
• Manufacturing and the U.S. Jobs Base — What’s Gone Wrong?
• What Do We Need to Do On Trade?
• The Presidential Election — What are the Candidates Saying About Manufacturing and What Should They be Saying?
For more information or to preregister, please contact Lauren Donoghue at (202) 626-8999 or email@example.com. Please note that space is limited.
Follow the Conference on Twitter@AmerManufacture. More