|This message contains images. If you don't see images, click here to view.|
Advertise in this news brief.
"Think USIndoor First"
Awards by Sport Pins International
Create an award package with custom medals, pins, patches, trophies and more with longtime USIndoor member and supplier Sport Pins International. These items come in many different forms, and SPi has the expertise to match the right process and material with your design to provide the best result. USIndoor members receive 15 percent off SPi's lowest published price on most items, and professional artwork is included at no extra charge. Visit SportPins.com or call Mike Bivens at 800-949-7467 (ext. 2220) to get started with your next awards.
Online at USIndoor — In Case You Missed It ...
Have you been featured in local news or have an event you'd like to promote? Get featured on Facebook, USIndoor.com, GO Indoor and GOAL Online. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Indoor Soccer & Sports Owasso (OK) received a local award, the "2014 Best of Owasso Award" for making the area "a great place to live, work, and play."
- A 24,000-square-foot expansion is underway at Williamsburg Indoor Sports Complex (VA).
- HappyFeet Legends (provider, children's programming) was listed by FranchiseGrade as one of the top Children's Services franchise systems.
Score4 Facility Operator Survey
Results are in of the recent Score4 survey! A new survey can be found at USIndoor.com/score4 on business seasonality.
- Updating: 60 percent of operators said they do it 1 to 3 times per week. Nearly 25 percent said they do it daily.
- Staffing: Over 50 percent of updating is handled by a staffer with some technical website experience. About 25 percent said their staffer has limited technical experience. Nearly 10 percent said they use an outside contractor. A couple said they use several people or a full-time IT person.
- Purpose: The top priority of most facility websites is registrations, followed by programs and program highlights, branding, game schedules and announcements.
- Video: More than 55 percent said that video is not part of their online content. For the rest, 12 percent said they use video in social media, 8 percent said they use in on their website, and over 20 percent said it is part of both.
3 Trends Integral to Marketing Your Business
By Emma Fitzpatrick
What trends does your business need to keep afoot of in the marketing world? The guessing game is over in the world of marketing. Now, you can say without doubt what's having the biggest impact on brand awareness and even sales. We've got the top three biggest trends in marketing and communications. Read on to unlock the secrets and keep your business a step ahead of the rest.
| Looking for similar articles? Search here, keyword MARKETING.|
Build a Successful Business Team with These 5 Tips
Small Business Trends
As a solopreneur, you can only do so much. But as your business grows, you'll need to expand your staff. Finding and hiring the right people will help your company become more successful faster.
5 Habits That Will Help Spark the Best Ideas You've Ever Had
What if whenever someone asked you a question, you had tons of innovative ideas waiting in response? You would be a hot commodity; who doesn't want an ideas machine? Unfortunately for those who want this power, the science behind the eureka moment is tricky.
Proactive Management: A Formula for Success
By Harry J. Friedman
"Sales are down from last year." "The whole industry is down." "It's tough right now." "We're just trying to minimize our losses." In both good times and in bad, you've probably heard these comments if you haven't said them yourself. But there are always companies that are making their goals and many that are even exceeding them. So how is it possible for some companies to prosper while so many others are struggling to keep their doors open? The difference lies in upper management's style: reactive or proactive.
USIndoor Members-Only Updates
- Data Security by Pat Murphy, Heartland Payment Systems
- Facility Profiles: Missoula Indoor Soccer Arena, MT, and Valley Sports Center, Canton, CT
- Startup Advice by Jim Cline, CAO
- Customer Feedback Form: Referee Evaluation
Join the USIndoor Community
Colby Horton, Vice President of Publishing, 469.420.2601
Download media kit
Bob Kowalski, Sports & Recreation Editor, 469.420.2650
Michael Horn, Electronic Media Manager, USIndoor
Be sure to add us to your address book or safe sender list so our emails get to your inbox. Learn how.
This edition of the USIndoor E-Insider was sent to ##Email##. To unsubscribe, click here. Did someone forward this edition to you? Subscribe here -- it's free!
Sept. 10, 2014
Aug. 27, 2014
Aug. 13, 2014
Aug. 13, 2014
7701 Las Colinas Ridge, Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063