SIT has been a leader in the field of TESOL education for nearly 50 years. With a commitment to a humanistic approach, SIT's graduate TESOL programs stress the practical applications of learning and effective teaching. Employers look for teachers who have been trained at SIT.
As a student in SIT's TESOL program, you can expect to:
- acquire the theoretical knowledge and professional competencies essential for effective language teaching;
- gain practical tools through a meaningful, supervised teaching experience;
- develop a disciplined reflective practice;
- benefit from the experiences, perspectives, and feedback of faculty and fellow students; and
- situate your work in a global context.
Choose Between Two Degree Formats:
Master of Arts in TESOL (On Campus)
- Complete the program in 12 months.
- Participate in a two-month internship.
- Reflect on your real-world classroom experiences and apply new concepts.
- Teach within the US or internationally.
Master of Arts in TESOL (Online with Vermont Residencies)
- Complete part-time coursework over two years.
- Receive a supervised observation in your classroom.
- Connect and learn from your classmates around the world.
- Keep your job while obtaining a master's degree.
Email us today.