From Name:
From Email:
To Name:
To Email:

Optional Message:


Why don't you have a supply chain risk management process in place?

from The 21st Century Supply Chain

The @Risk blog has an interesting article asking "Do you have a Supply Chain Risk Management Process in Place?" According to a poll conducted during Aravo's supply chain risk webinar series, 71.4 percent of those polled said their biggest concern continues to be risk of supplier viability. Yet another study highlighted in the article shows that when companies decide to outsource, only 10 percent actually perform a risk assessment. The remaining 90 percent focus only on unit cost, transportation and inventory impact. more


Powered by MultiBriefs
7701 Las Colinas Blvd., Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063