|2010 ATA e-Business Forum
from ATA e-Business Program
Don't miss the 2010 ATA e-Business Forum to be held May 17-19, 2010 in Seattle, Washington. This event will provide a high level overview of the latest developments in information exchange for the commercial aviation industry to support engineering, maintenance, materiel and flight operations.
• Learn about the industry's most widely accepted e-business specifications for data exchange (iSpec 2200, Spec 42, Spec 2300, Spec 2000 and S1000D)
• Learn how the industry has attributed significant savings and operational efficiencies to the use of these global specifications.
• Learn about new developments for the electronic exchange of:
o Aircraft Parts Provisioning, Procurement, Repair and Warranty Data
o Part Certification Forms (FAA Form 8130-3, EASA Form 1, TCCA 24-0078)
o Technical Data (IPC, AMM, CMM, Wiring Diagrams, etc.)
o Flight Operations Data
o Aircraft Reliability Data
o Industry Metrics Data
o Part Marking/Traceability Data (Bar Codes and RFID)
o e-Logbook Data
o And more...
• Learn about new generation aircraft digital information security standards and policies.
• Gain access to the industry's leading aviation e-business experts that can help guide you through the many options and solutions for digital data exchange.
• Visit the exhibit hall and review the industry's latest software and hardware solutions.
Airlines, manufacturers, distributors, repair agencies, suppliers, solution providers and government agencies are all welcome!
To learn more or to register, click here. more
7701 Las Colinas Blvd., Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063