From Name:
From Email:
To Name:
To Email:

Optional Message:

IRS advice for giving to Japan quake relief funds

from Los Angeles Times

The Internal Revenue Service is out with a bulletin on tax advice for people who wish to make contributions to relief agencies and organizations helping Japanese earthquake victims. First, consult Disaster Relief -- Resources for Charities and Contributors on to get information about how to provide assistance to victims through a charitable organization. Contributions to domestic tax-exempt charitable organizations that provide assistance to individuals in foreign lands qualify as tax-deductible contributions for federal income tax purposes, provided that the U.S. organization has control and discretion over the use of funds. more

Powered by MultiBriefs
7701 Las Colinas Blvd., Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063