From Name:
From Email:
To Name:
To Email:

Optional Message:


Battling the almost inevitable gum disease

from ExpertClick

Chances are high that you will have periodontal or gum disease in your lifetime. More than 80 percent of adults do. With those odds, it may seem inevitable that you will have it, but why not be in the 20 percent that don't? You can; all it takes is diligent, thorough and proper oral care. more


Powered by MultiBriefs
7701 Las Colinas Blvd., Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063