|Call For Programs: Leadership Educators Institute
Submit a 75-minute educational program proposal for the Leadership Educators Institute. Submission deadline is July 12. Accepted proposals will offer only the highest quality information focused on the following topic areas:
- Leadership development theory discussions which will include the Relational Leadership Model, the Social Change Model, and Leadership Identity Development;
- Leadership courses (credit and noncredit) will include innovative syllabi, effective textbooks, incentives for students, experiential learning, and service oriented;
- Assessment of leadership programs including learning outcomes, using CAS Standards, virtual leadership portfolios, certificate programs;
- Cohort leadership programs, emerging leaders, multi-year programs, developmental issues, and funding; and
- Intersectional role of leadership education in identity development, service-learning, social justice education, and other functional areas.
7701 Las Colinas Blvd., Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063