From Name:
From Email:
To Name:
To Email:

Optional Message:


Barbecue brush bristle sends Washington man to hospital for emergency surgery

from The Associated Press via CBS News

A Washington man says he accidentally swallowed a steel bristle from a grill brush he used during a barbecue and needed emergency surgery to take it out. KING-TV reports that Adam Wojtanowicz went to the hospital complaining of abdominal pain that wouldn't go away even after taking medication. Doctors then found a metal bristle and performed emergency surgery to pull out the thin metal bristle from his intestinal tract. more


Powered by MultiBriefs
7701 Las Colinas Blvd., Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063