We had a great deal of request to get Robbie Leonard PT, MS up to the Midlands area to present on this topic, and we finally have all things coordinated. Robbie is not only a great speaker but is definitely one of our foremost authorities in the state of SC on documentation. So, bring any and all documentation questions and we will get you pointed in the right direction.
"What You Need to Know BEFORE July 1 about Medicare Functional Limitation Reporting and How to Use Outcome Tools in the Outpatient Environment to Meet Medicare Requirements and Drive Practice"
1. Understand the basics regarding Functional Measures Reporting.
2. Identify the required parameters regarding Functional Measures Reporting.
3. Identify standardized outcome tools that can be used in the outpatient setting.
4. Understand how to utilize outcome tools to meet the Functional Measure Reporting requirements of Medicare.
5. Translate functional outcome results into the proper G codes and severity modifiers for functional measures reporting.
6. Utilize outcomes to assist in setting functional goals and assessing progress.
6:00 to 7:30 pm
Robbie Leonard PT, MS
Arnold Public Health Research Center, 921 Assembly Street, 1st floor auditorium
Meter and parking garage
Please email Bob to register
1.5 APTA CEUs will be issued if you stay for the full program. CEUs are free for SCAPTA members, and $10 for non-members.
7701 Las Colinas Blvd., Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063