|SNEB editors' choice app
Couldn't make it to the Society for Nutrition Education and Behavior meeting in Portland this month? Dr. Karen Chapman-Novakofski, editor-in-chief of the SNEB's official journal, the Journal of Nutrition Education and Behavior, has assembled a collection of relevant highlights from the pages of the JNEB. Each article is specially selected to tie into one of the meeting sessions, and each is free to access for a limited time.
Access the online articles free here.
• Self-efficacy as a Predictor of Weight Change and Behavior Change in the PREMIER Trial. Relevant to the Opening Keynote: Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat: Break Your Eat- Repent-Repeat Cycle.
• Systematic Review of Dietary Interventions with College Students: Directions for Future Research and Practice. Relevant to the SNEB Link and Learn Session, Promoting Healthy Eating Behaviors in a Campus Resident Dining Setting.
• The Texting Athlete: Using Text and Picture Messages to Record Food Intake at Sporting Events. Relevant to the Technology and Apps session.
• A Pilot Study of the Effects of Interview Content, Retention Interval and Grade on Accuracy of Dietary Information From Children. Relevant to the USDA/NIFA Highlights from the Childhood Obesity Prevention Program session.
• Navigating the Urban Food Environment: Challenges and Resilience of Community-dwelling Older Adults. Relevant to the session "Do It for the Kids:" Community Engagement as an Innovative Strategy to Promote Successful Aging.
7701 Las Colinas Blvd., Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063