From Name:
From Email:
To Name:
To Email:

Optional Message:

When to Pay the Self-Employment Tax

from CBS

If you plan to start a small business and pay yourself, you'll need to know a thing or two about the taxes you owe. One special tax that trips up a lot of small business owners is the self-employment tax, which is also known as the SE or SECA tax (which stands for Self-Employment Contributions Act tax.) This is essentially the same as the FICA tax that is paid by employers and employees for Social Security and Medicare. more

Powered by MultiBriefs
7701 Las Colinas Blvd., Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063