|ARSA Teams with NATACS on New Drug Program Management Service Benefit
ARSA, in partnership with NATA Compliance Services, is pleased to announce a new drug program management service that provides accurate, fast and reliable solutions for a safe and compliant drug-free workplace. NATACS is a "one stop" solution, providing policy templates, plan setup, regulatory assistance and program administration. Benefits include:
"In ARSA's most recent member survey, 33 percent of respondents expressed an interest in a drug and alcohol program service," stated Eric R. Byer, ARSA vice president of communications, policy & planning. "This exciting new partnership with NATACS delivers a program supported by a respected, established and cost-effective provider with more than a decade of experience."
For more information, visit https://www.natacs.aero/ARSA or call 800.493.9707.
- Laboratory and collection site setup and coordination
- Medical review officer services
- Random drug and alcohol list generation
- Substance abuse referral
- Audit preparation
- Rules and regulations update notifications
- Federal Aviation Administration Drug Abatement Division liaisons
- Testing requirements coordination (pre-employment, reasonable suspicion, post-accident, return-to-duty and follow up)
- Training materials
- Online document management
To learn more about this new service, please register for ARSA's free, live Drug & Alcohol Program webinar on Sept. 18, at 12:00 noon (EDT).
To review ARSA's Drug & Alcohol Resource Page, please click here. more
7701 Las Colinas Blvd., Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063