From Name:
From Email:
To Name:
To Email:

Optional Message:


The top 1 percent recruiting gap — Why most firms have surrendered to Google

from ERE.net

If you’re an executive interested in recruiting, here is a scary thought to consider. For the first time in your lifetime: As a result of their compelling approach to managing talent, the elite 1 percent of firms now have a powerful recruiting brand advantage. The resulting “recruiting brand gap” between the top 1 percent and the remaining 99 percent of firms is now so wide ... that most firms have given up trying to match the talent approach of the 1 percent. more


Powered by MultiBriefs
7701 Las Colinas Blvd., Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063