|12th Annual Gas and Power Institute
The Gas and Power Institute, to be held on September 4-5, 2014, features timely topics relevant to the gas and power industry in light of the changing landscape of rules, regulation, legislation and environmental requirements, offers essential information on the latest industry and market climate, and provides a must-have set of materials and resources.
2013 Institute highlights:
The Institute is presented by The University of Texas School of Law with the Oil, Gas and Energy Resources Law Section of the State Bar of Texas and the Energy Bar Association.
- Gain insight from TCEQ Chairman, Bryan W. Shaw, with his presentation on The State of Texas and Current EPA Regulations
- Learn about the issues and concerns facing both power generators and pipeline operators in light of the current natural gas infrastructure buildout
- Learn the latest information issued by the CTC relating to Title VII in Dodd-Frank Update
- Explore the DOE's pending decision on proposed LNG export facilities and its potential impact
- Acquire Strategies for Buying Energy Assets in Bankruptcy
- Review the latest state and federal regulatory, legislative, and legal developments
- Earn up to 2.00 hours of Ethics
- Interact and network with program faculty and attendees during Thursday evening’s Networking Reception
7701 Las Colinas Blvd., Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063