|Aviation Hall of Fame gala dinner venue changed
from Canada's Aviation Hall of Fame
Canada's Aviation Hall of Fame (CAHF) will induct four new members at its 42nd annual gala dinner and ceremony to be held Thursday, June 4, 2015. The gala dinner was to be held at the Ontario Science Centre, in Toronto. It has been changed and it is now confirmed that it will be held at the Skyservice Business Aviation Hangar, in Toronto.
The new members are:
For ticket information contact: Canada's Aviation Hall of Fame; Tel.: (780) 361-1351, ext. 278; email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.cahf.ca.
- Arthur Roy Brown, DSC: WWI pilot and combat leader
- James Stuart "Jim" McBride: aviation entrepreneur
- George Miller, CD: leader of the Snowbirds aerobatic team, 1973
- Owen Bartley "O.B." Philp C.M., DFC, CD: a military pilot and driving spirit behind the formation of Canada's Aerial Demonstration Squadron — the Snowbirds.
- AeroVelo Inc. — Belt of Orion Award for Excellence.
7701 Las Colinas Blvd., Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063