From Name:
From Email:
To Name:
To Email:

Optional Message:


Making the case for employee engagement efforts

from Association for Talent Development

By now, almost everyone in business is familiar with Gallup's stats on engagement: 13 percent of employees are highly engaged, with the remaining 87 percent either not engaged, indifferent, or actively disengaged. However, an organizational survey by Accor Services reports that while 90 percent of respondents believe that employee engagement is critical to success, only 25 percent have a strategy to address this critical human capital issue. Why Is Employee Engagement So Important? Gallup estimates that employee disengagement costs organizations an estimated $450 to $550 billion a year. more


Powered by MultiBriefs
7701 Las Colinas Blvd., Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063