|Reminder: AAPS Career Resources at Your Fingertips!
Hiring doesn’t take a vacation — it's time to start planning for your next job search and AAPS has the career services you need! Use AAPS Career Services for industry news and networking within your industry!
AAPS Career Services offers many services, including:
For more information, please go to the AAPS Career Center or email Kevin Folk, AAPS Career Services Specialist, at FolkK@aaps.org. more
- Mentoring — Network one-on-one with a seasoned member in your specific discipline.
- AAPS Careers LinkedIn and AAPS Facebook Page — Great resources to ask for advice and gather great ideas from peers.
- AAPS Career Center Job Posting Site — Quickly and easily find relevant industry, academic and government regulation job listings. Also, sign-up for an automatic email notification of new jobs that match your criteria.
- AAPS Pharmaceutical Career eNewsletter — Get the latest up-to-date pharma-related career news and postings with your free subscription to the monthly Careers eNewsletter!
- Attend Our 2015 AAPS Career Fair — We provide résumé reviews, interview advice, and a variety of other professional development sessions at our AAPS Annual Meeting on Oct. 25–29, 2015, in Orlando, Fla. Most importantly, meet face-to-face with some of the top pharmaceutical organizations' hiring managers who will share information about their organizations and career opportunities. These individuals will, also, choose candidates for on-site interviews.
- AAPS eCourses — These eCourses are comprehensive online offerings that provide the convenience of self-paced learning. Facilitated by top researchers in the field, AAPS eCourses provide practical perspectives from practicing scientists and allow participants the opportunity to receive a Certificate of Completion.
7701 Las Colinas Blvd., Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063