|NAPT Summit Featured Speakers are must-see
This year's Featured Speakers will help you remember why you love what you do, inspire you to your own ground-breaking achievements, provide the latest strategies and techniques for performing your job better, and share key industry updates impacting you and your operation. Join your colleagues at NAPT's 41st Annual Summit: Engage. Explore. Empower. November 6-10 in Richmond, Virginia. Register today!
Join us at the following sessions:
Take a look at this year's schedule and session topics.
- Saturday, November 7 @ 8am: Opening General Session: Data Driven Decision-Making featuring Mark Aesch, TransPro Consulting — SBX 'Expert in Residence'
- Sunday, November 8 @ 9:30am: General Session: Make Every Day Fitness Friday featuring Siphiwe Baleka, Driver Health Fitness Coach at Prime, Inc.
- Sunday, November 8 @ 1pm: General Session: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Update with the Honorable Mark R. Rosekind, Ph.D. and Keynote Presentation: Vision. Mindset. Grit! featuring Scott Burrows, Transformational Change Expert — In conjunction with NASDPTS
- Monday, November 9 @ 9:10am: General Session: because I said I would: Bullying Prevention featuring Alex Sheen, Founder of because I said I would — sponsored by Transfinder
- Monday, November 9 @ 1pm: General Session: National Transportation Safety Board Update with Chairman, the Honorable Christopher Hart
We look forward to seeing you in Richmond, VA this November. more
7701 Las Colinas Blvd., Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063