From Name:
From Email:
To Name:
To Email:

Optional Message:

TWIC and HAZMAT endorsement fingerprinting

from CEMA

We've been getting some calls recently from members regarding fingerprinting needed for their hazmat commercial driver license renewals, or for their Transportation Worker Identification Credential cards. Though it's possible to just show up at a fingerprinting site, it's highly recommended that you go through a pre-enrollment online and set up an actual appointment. First go to the Universal Enroll website here. more

Powered by MultiBriefs
7701 Las Colinas Blvd., Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063