|5 excellent benefits of attending The Church Network Conference
from The Church Network
1. Reconnect with old friends and make new ones. After all, we are The Church Network. Networking with colleagues who are doing the same things as you is a great way to collaborate, commiserate, and get new ideas.
2. Learn from some of the leading thought-leaders in church administration. We have 60+ workshops and keynote sessions for you with outstanding presenters including Frank Sommerville, Mike Batts, Richard Hammar, Vonna Laue, Elaine Sommerville, Mark MacDonald, Nick Nicholaou, and many many more! Earn CEUs and CPA CPEs.
3. Visit our 100+ exhibitors featuring products and services focused on the unique needs of churches. Tap into this assembled group of experts to get the solutions you and your church need.
4. Rejuvenate yourself and enjoy the splendor of the beautiful Gaylord Texan Resort, which offers a one-of-a-kind retreat with luxurious accommodations, first-class restaurants, eclectic shops, and 4.5 acres of lush indoor gardens and winding waterways. Outside of the Texan, enjoy the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and what it has to offer.
5. Take advantage of our many Networks of Practice. These include denominational groups and special interest groups, such as our African-American Church Administrators groups. Also, you can attend our pre-conference intensives called FastTracks for Executive Pastors, Church Communications Specialists, and Church Facilities Managers.
Plan now to attend and "Don't Go It Alone!" The cost of registration will never be cheaper! Register by May 12 in order to receive the early-bird pricing. Prices after that date escalate weekly. more
7701 Las Colinas Blvd., Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063