|SCAI Announces Clinical Trial Presentations
SCAI is pleased to announce that SCAI 2016 will feature a record number of the late-breaking clinical trial presentations at the SCAI 2016 Scientific Sesisons:
Wednesday, May 4 | 1:15-2:15 p.m. Eastern Time
Thursday, May 5 | 10:30-11:30 a.m. Eastern Time
- Effect of the AVERT Contrast Modulation System on Contrast Dose Reduction and Acute Kidney Injury After Coronary Angiography and PCI, presented by Roxana Mehran, MD, FSCAI.
- Clinical Evaluation of the Cadence Device in the Acoustic Detection of Coronary Artery Disease: The TURBULENCE Study, presented by Joseph Thomas, MD, FSCAI.
- Demonstration of the Safety and Feasibility of Robotically Assisted Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in Complex Coronary Lesions: Results of the Complex Robotically Assisted Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (CORA-PCI) Trial, presented by Ehtisham Mahmud, MD, FSCAI.
- Risk Directed Interventions in Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI): An Enterprise Approach for Reducing Bleeding Events, presented by Jerome E. Granato, MD.
Friday, May 6 | 9-10 a.m. Eastern Time
- Plaque Morphology Predictors of Side Branch Occlusion after Provisional Stenting in Coronary Bifurcation Lesion: Results of Optical Coherence Tomography Bifurcation Study (ORBID), presented by Samin Sharma, MD, FSCAI.
- Final Results for THE ATHENA TRIALS: Autologous Adipose Derived Regenerative Cells (ADRCs) for Refractory Chronic Myocardial Ischemia with Left Ventricular (LV) Dysfunction, presented by Timothy D. Henry, MD, MSCAI.
- Efficacy of STENTYS Self-Apposing Bare Metal Nitinol Stents in Patients Undergoing Primary PCI: Results from the APPOSITION V Trial, presented by Roxana Mehran, MD, FSCAI.
- Final Results for the Renew Trial: A Phase 3, Randomized, Double Blinded, Active-Controlled, Unblinded Standard of Care Study Assessing the Efficacy and Safety of Intramyocardial Autologous CD34+ Cell Administration in Patients with Refractory Angina, presented by Timothy D. Henry, MD, MSCAI.
For more information on the late-breaking trials and featured clinical research being presented at the meeting, visit: www.scai.org/SCAI2016LBCT. more
- Sex-Based Differences in Outcomes With Transcatheter Aortic Valve Therapy: From the STS/ACC TVT Registry, presented by Roxana Mehran, MD, FSCAI.
- Sex-Based Differences in Patients Less Than 50 Years of Age Undergoing PCI for Acute Coronary Syndromes, presented by Jaya Chandrasekhar, MBBS.
- Moderate vs. General Anesthesia for Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement: An STS/ACC Transcatheter Valve Therapy Registry Analysis, presented by Jay Giri, MD, MPH.
7701 Las Colinas Blvd., Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063