From Name:
From Email:
To Name:
To Email:

Optional Message:

A lesson association learning can take from Hollywood

from Association Adviser

Did you know that only about 25 percent of a movie’s total revenue is from its theater release? The other 75 percent comes after the big release from DVD rentals, online channels and TV. A movie release in many ways is similar to an association’s live event. After the big theatrical release, the movie’s content lives on through various distribution channels and merchandising opportunities. Similarly, content from your association’s live event can be captured and shared with those unable to attend. And, continue to earn revenue for your association just as a movie’s ongoing distribution earns its studio more money. more

Powered by MultiBriefs
7701 Las Colinas Blvd., Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063