|STC's August online courses are right around the corner — register now!
Are you interested in moving beyond the basic theory in TechComm 101, and focusing on managing technical communication projects and working with subject matter experts? If so, register now for TechComm 201 with Leah Guren! This advanced tech comm course will help attendees develop a method for estimating and planning TC projects, learn and implement proper tool usage concepts, create consensus and improve editing through style guides and advanced editing techniques, and learn how to write and prepare for localization, among many other opportunities. This six-week course begins August 31-October 5 (Wednesdays) at 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m. EDT (GMT-4).
Check out other new and popular STC online courses! Summit attendees will receive 10 percent off all online courses by September 5. Each STC online course contributes six (6) CEUs toward CPTC currency.
• Front-End Development and Coding: Produce Professional Websites with Tools like HTML5, CSS3, and Responsive Design, Paul Miller, August 11-September 22
• Technical Editing Foundations, Li-At Rathbun/Ruttenberg, August 16 -September 20
• Instructional Design for Technical Communicators, Saul Carliner, September 8-29
• Advanced Project Management and the Technical Communicator, Liz Herman, September 27 -November 1
• Technical Communication Manager, Saul Carliner, October 6-November 10
• Writing for Localization, Lisa Pietrangeli, October 12-November 16
• DITA from Legacy to the Future, Bernard Aschwanden, November 1-December 13 more
7701 Las Colinas Blvd., Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063