5 Reasons to Follow the COA on Twitter
1) Event announcements and deadlines
- Reminders to submit your abstracts, register for COA and subspecialty meetings, apply for fellowships, and more.
2) Job postings
- Hard to find work? Keep your finger on the pulse. If you're hiring, don't forget to reach out to the COA to advertise the position.
3) Inspire colleagues
- We are proud to support our members. Send us news from your orthopaedic community for re-tweeting.
Join the conversation
- Share comments on hot-button issues in health and MSK care.
5) Live updates on-site
- Stay in the know with real-time announcements from the Annual Meeting and other events.
Tweet! Tweet! We're waiting to hear from you at
7701 Las Colinas Blvd., Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063