From Name:
From Email:
To Name:
To Email:

Optional Message:


How to guard against deadly carbon monoxide poisoning

from HealthDay News via UPI.com

You can't smell it or see it, but carbon monoxide can be deadly, according to the National Fire Protection Association. Anything that burns gasoline, wood, coal, oil and propane — including home heating and cooking equipment — can be a source of this dangerous gas, the fire association explains. That's why it's important to have your heating system professionally serviced once a year, along with any other appliances such as water heaters or stoves that burn these fuels. more


Powered by MultiBriefs
7701 Las Colinas Blvd., Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063