|Less than 1 WEEK until webinar on MIPS requirements under MACRA
Don’t miss this 60-minute online training, wherein you'll get a live Q&A with a nationally-recognized expert MACRA speaker to get your most pressing questions answered about this complex payment system. Here are the details:
What is it?: Painlessly Ace MIPS Base Requirements
IMPORTANT: MIPS applies to all physicians, PAs, NPs, CNSs and CRNAs regardless of their specialty or practice size. Essentially, if you report Medicare Part B services and aren't part of an Advanced Alternative Payment Model (APM), you're on the hook for MIPS. That means correctly reporting your quality data is the only way to prevent cuts in your future Medicare payments.
Who is the Expert Speaker?: Jeanne Chamberlin, MA, FACMPE
When does it start?: Tuesday, April 11, 2017 at 1:00 p.m. ET
Where can I sign up?: Register HERE
Sign up now and get expert answers to these questions, among many others:
This live online training will help you nail down your MIPS options and head off Medicare payment decreases from the start.
- How does MIPS change the Medicare payment model? And what will it do to my bottom line?
- Is 4% the maximum decrease? How can I make sure I get an increase instead?
- Am I a MIPS-qualified clinician? What does that mean?
- What is the MIPS "scoring" system, and how can I take advantage of it?
- I hear there are reporting options for 2017 ... is that really true?
- How should I choose my measures, and how many do I really need to report on?
- Is there a particular way I should submit my data, and is that important?
Don't face down the monstrous task of complying with MIPS on your own. Register for this online training session to get the proven strategies and tactics from the expert and avoid a payment reduction that could seriously impact your practice's success. more
7701 Las Colinas Blvd., Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063