|Symposium by the Sea 2017 registration is NOW OPEN!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER TODAY!
Symposium by the Sea, the Annual Meeting of the Florida College of Emergency Physicians, is an educational opportunity designed for the busy emergency physician, resident, nurse, physician assistant and allied health professional with a high-demand for information regarding the ever-changing EM practice environment.
In addition to high-quality educational sessions, the
For more information on the hotel, an agenda overview, program accreditation and registration fees, CLICK HERE.
- Florida EM Residents Case Presentation Competition (CPC)
- 9th Annual Symposium Research Poster Presentation Competition
- Wine, Beer & Cheese Reception with Exhibitors
- Medical Student Forum
- EM Residents’ Association of Florida Networking Reception
- Social events on Friday and Saturday evenings
- Past Presidents’ Volleyball Tournament
7701 Las Colinas Blvd., Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063