HVAC contractors prefer to tackle mold via partnerships
from ACHR News
Mold can be found everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. However, it’s usually not a problem until it begins growing indoors. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, exposure to mold can cause a number of health effects and symptoms, including allergic reactions, asthma, and other respiratory complaints. Mold can be a serious issue if left untreated, which is perhaps one of the reasons most HVAC contractors tend to avoid it.
7701 Las Colinas Blvd., Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063