|Special Events Designed to Enhance Annual Meeting Attendee Experience
Attendees to this year’s EBA Annual Meeting will enjoy more than a dozen learning events as well as numerous networking opportunities designed to give them a robust and memorable experience. However, EBA has not stopped there and has put together several special events designed to enhance their Annual Meeting participation. Please mark these special events on your calendar and make plans to attend:
Additional 2018 Annual Meeting highlights includes:
- EBA’s Book Club Selection for Spring 2018, EBA's Book Club will hold a brief networking session and then meet to discuss Encounters with the Archdruid by John McPhee, Sunday, May 6, 2018, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM, Presidents Sports Bar & Grille, Renaissance Downtown Hotel (just off the main lobby).
- LGBT Power Meetup is a group of energy professionals and LGBT allies to social around and at the Annual Meeting, Monday, May 7, 5:00PM – 6:00PM, Renaissance Lobby Bar.
- Charitable Foundation of the EBA Gala on Light and Hope for Puerto Rico, Monday, May 7, 5:30PM – 9:30PM (separate registration required).
- New Member and First-Timer Coffee Meetup, New EBA members and first-time Annual Meeting attendees can EBA Board members and fellow newbies in a venue designed to make new friends, 15th Squares Restaurant, Renaissance Downtown Hotel Lobby, Tuesday, May 8, 8:15AM – 9:00AM
- EBA Annual Meeting Closing Reception, sponsored by Stinson, Leonard, Street LLP and Troutman Sanders LLP, this closing reception allows attendees a last chance to visit with colleagues and new friends, Tuesday, May 8, 5:00PM – 6:00PM, Grand Ballroom South
Online registration has ended, but you can register on-site at the conference.
- Keynote address from FERC Chairman Kevin McIntyre
- Five former FERC chairs sharing perspectives on where the sector is headed
- 12 policy discussions and panels including on energy mergers, the Clean Water Act and a CEO panel on oil and gas sector prospects
- 10-15 hours of MCLE credit, and an additional 1.25 hours of ethics credit
7701 Las Colinas Blvd., Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063