Medical professionals treat fireworks injuries with care, caution
from NWI Times
For Jason Kapera, Fourth of July was never the same after 1990. He was 10 years old when, while watching people light off fireworks on the sidewalk, one of them rained down on him, burning his arm. He went inside and looked in the mirror. "I was shocked," he said. He told his dad he didn't want to go to the hospital because his injuries didn't warrant it. Later on, though, the pain became unbearable, so he sought medical attention.
7701 Las Colinas Blvd., Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063