From Name:
From Email:
To Name:
To Email:

Optional Message:


Teen burned by iPhone

from WSPA-TV

An 18-year-old Virginia teen still bears the scar of a month-old injury. She was burned by something you probably use every day: her cell phone. "I've never been in that much pain ever," said Raele Manning-Moore. But for the past couple weeks she has been phone less. Manning-Moore says it started when she went to bed with her phone charging next to her. "The burn woke me up. The burning so bad it was like really hurting" more


Powered by MultiBriefs
7701 Las Colinas Blvd., Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063