From Name:
From Email:
To Name:
To Email:

Optional Message:


Toddler recovering from severe burns in pressure cooker accident

from Idaho State Journal

As 2-year-old Chayse Bodily curled into the side of a couch and deftly used a small finger to navigate his electronic device, tender pink patches of new skin on his head and face and a swaddling of gauze wrapping his upper torso remained a constant reminder of a Sunday dinner that turned to horror. more


Powered by MultiBriefs
7701 Las Colinas Blvd., Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063