From Name:
From Email:
To Name:
To Email:

Optional Message:


Slow cooker explosion leaves woman in hospital with second degree burns

from WXIN-TV

A Layton woman is warning slow cooker owners, after she said her slow cooker exploded and left her in the hospital for days with second-degree burns. Tennielle Benally said she plugged in her Hamilton Beach slow cooker with a locking lid just like any other night. Benally said she's owned the slow cooker for about five years and received it secondhand. She said she's used it once a week with no issues. more


Powered by MultiBriefs
7701 Las Colinas Blvd., Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063