|2019 PORT SECURITY GRANT PROGRAM - ADVANCE NOTICE
FEMA is scheduled to release the 2019 Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) for the 2019 Port Security Grant Program on or about 12 April. Expectations are that there will very few variations from last year’s procedures. And usually, FEMA allows for roughly 6 weeks for the actual application period length. But that of course can be shortened as demonstrated in 2017.
Therefore, as we have said before, it is in your best interest to start building your application package now.
Some things to consider, and areas the NMLEA can assist you are:
If you want to review some key points of the process, take a look at the Webinar we put on last year to discuss some of things to be aware of, by going to our website resource page or by clicking on this link.
- Grant preparation and award administration
- Training Programs to enhance your readiness and response capabilities
- Procurement Assistance in the recommendation, identification, acquisition and implementation of specific equipment
- Exercise planning, development, execution and reporting to meet specific planning
- Online MTSA required training resources
- Cybersecurity Risk Management assessment and implementation
And if you want assistance in any of the areas discussed above, contact us directly by clicking here.
7701 Las Colinas Blvd., Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063