From Name:
From Email:
To Name:
To Email:

Optional Message:


Study: Children are swallowing foreign objects more frequently

from The New York Times

There has been a dramatic rise in the number of young children ingesting coins, toys and other foreign objects, including potentially fatal button batteries, a new study has found. According to the report, which was published in the journal Pediatrics, the rate of foreign-body ingestions among children under the age of 6 in the United States nearly doubled between 1995 and 2015, rising by about 92% during the 21-year study period — and increasing by about 4% annually. more


Powered by MultiBriefs
7701 Las Colinas Blvd., Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063