|2019 Congressional Caucus & Public Advocacy Forum
June 19, 2019 at the Rayburn House Office Building
- Shape of the National defense and National Security debate
- Status of expansion of commissary and exchange patron base to include disabled Veterans and their caregivers, former POWs, and Purple Heart Winners
- State of legislation effecting resale programs to include the fiscal year 2020 National Defense Authorization Act and the 2020 Appropriations Bills
- Resale initiatives in the Trump Administration
- Trump Administration government reorganization
- Resale issues before Congress
- Veteran hiring initiatives
- Commissary transformation ....
... Click here to view all Issues ...
- Senator Jim Inhofe (R-Okla.), Chairman of Senate Armed Services Committee
- Senator Tim Kaine (D-Va.), Senate Armed Services Committee
- Senator Thom Tillis (R-N.C.), Chairman, Personnel Subcommittee, Senate Armed
- Congresswoman Jackie Speier (D-Calif), Chairman, Personnel Subcommittee, House Armed Services Committee
- Congressman Joe Wilson (R-S.C.), House Armed Services Committee
- Mr. John Kamensky, Senior Fellow, IBM Center for the Business of Government — Trump Administration government reform agenda — Agency cooperative efforts, OMB initiatives .....
... Click here to view all Speakers ...
Register Today! more
7701 Las Colinas Blvd., Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063